Friday, March 25, 2011

WILD LITTLE JEWELS









I just find Wild Little Jawels and I'm already in love with this incredible world...
The world of
Shannon May Powell:
''Tenacious as ever
Velvet glove over knuckles
Wilde about writing, like Oscar

I am a Journalism student turned Creative Writing student. My writing has become all of the shades of grey in-between. I'm a patient person, with a penchant for following my intuition to all or no avail. My religion is karma and manifestation. My spirit is as free as it can be at this point in my life. My life has a perpetual soundtrack. Every country that I travelled I learned to say 'I love you' in the language. In speaking, thought is half murdered and Nietzsche was right on the money when he said, 'we want truth: why not rather untruth?' ''