Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lou & Nico

                          





















David Bowie   Iggy Pop    Lou Reed

















Nico & The Velvet Underground






Nico discusses Lou Reed & Velvet Underground...
--

Andy Warhol & The Velvet Underground

Edie & The Velvet Underground











The Velvet Underground & Nico, I'll Be Your Mirror (Acetate Version),
25/04/1966, Scepter Studios, New York.
                         

I'll be your mirror
Reflect what you are, in case you dont know
I'll be the wind, the rain and the sunset
The light on your door to show that youre home

When you think the night has seen your mind
That inside youre twisted and unkind
Let me stand to show that you are blind
Please put down your hands cause I see you

I find it hard to believe you dont know
The beauty that you are
But if you dont let me be your eyes
A hand in your darkness, so you wont be afraid

When you think the night has seen your mind that inside youre twisted and unkind
Let me stand to show that you are blind
Please put down your hands
cause I see you
I'll be your mirror