Tommy wear: FACE neekline cut SHOP
...he decides to go deeper in his artistic/cultural research and experimenting first in Florence and finally in London. It is in London where, combining his passion for music.......The worlds of Paone's imaginary, referred to as the Liminodi by himself, are areas that are potentially open to rewriting, an ambiguity area, a sort of limbo in which one can play with cultural symbols that rewrite themselves according to untold ways. His works are part of private collections in New York, Washington, Pittsburgh, Miami, Vancouver, London, Basel, Zürich, Mallmö, Milan, Rome and Barcelona, and are permanently exhibited at Ken's Art Gallery in Florence.....
NEVERDOGS wear: FACE ...SHOP
NEVERDOGS THE BIOGRAPHY: TEN YEARS ON
Marko Kay & Tommy Paone are the Neverdogs, this duo originally from Italy, are currently celebrating 10 years in the industry.
Their combined talents and passion for music have led them to create their undistinguished and unique sound.
These innovative DJ’s producers have pioneered a new alternative sound from classical deep house to minimal house, infusing them with seductive grooves and stimulating melodies. Their dynamic approach to music making does not go unnoticed in the underground club scene.
Getting there big break in Italy from their collaboration with organisers of the DOCSHOW, which catapulted them to fame, and they are now playing in some of the most renown clubs in Europe, such as Privilege (Ibiza), Space (Ibiza), La Terrazza (Barcelona), Cocorico’ (Italy) and La Rocca (Belgium).
Since 2005 they have been resident throughout the summer in Ibiza, where they have played at Space and Underground. Regular guests on Ibiza Global Radio and Ibiza Sonica Radio. Having also featured in Night & Day Magazine (Ibiza) with Ibiza-Eivissa TV, which is broadcasted over Pacha TV and Music Box.
2009 saw the launch of the most exclusive Katamaran parties in Ibiza, hosted by Sexy’n’Chic where they played alongside, Villalobos, Jose De Divina, System of Survival, Clint Lee, Iban Mendoza and Julie Marghilano.
Making London their home 2006, they play at Egg, Sosho, Aquarium, + Plus, The Den and Centro (AKA/The End) Pacha and Follow Me - which are hosts to some of the most elite costume parties in London.
After 5 years of DJing and promoting, the duo began producing their own tracks, which are appreciated and played by top artists such as, Locodice, Timo Maas, Buswacka, Pascal Feos, Hernan Cattaneo, G-Pal, Steve Lawler, and Satoshi Tomiie.
Their music is featured on Steve Lawler’s compilation album called Light Out 3, released on Globalunderground and also on Satoshi Tomiie’s compilation for Trend Discotec Magazine.
They can currently be seen playing in London at Bodyheat at The Driver (biweekly) and The Brickhouse in Brick Lane (every other Sunday of the month).
Furthermore, playing at various clubs throughout Europe and with several big dates to be confirmed to mark Ten Years on, the Neverdogs are going from strength t to strength.
- SPACE - Ibiza (Spagna)
- UNDERGROUND - Ibiza (Spagna)
- TROPICANA - Tenerife (Spagna)
- FLOWER - Tenerife (Spagna)
- FELLINI - Barcellona (Spagna)
- MONDO - Barcellona (Spagna)
- EGG - London UK
- PACHA - London UK
- AQUARIUM - London UK
- SOSHO/RETOX - London UK
- MONOPUNK - London UK
- PENETRATION / DEPARTURE - London UK
- PUBLIC LIFE TOILET - London UK
- 54 - London UK
- MARS CLUB - Leicester UK
- TSAMBICA BEACH FESTIVAL - Rodi (Grecia)
- TAJMHAL - Rodi (Grecia)
- DOCSHOW / CHALET DELLE ROSE - Bologna
- DONNA ROSA / CONTATTO - Bologna
- CASSERO - Bologna
- COCORICO' - Riccione
- PETER PAN - Riccione
- ECHOES - Riccione
- WISH - Riccione
- TENAX (nobody's perfect) - Firenze
- CENTRAL PARK - Firenze
- JUICE - Firenze
- INSOMNIA - Pisa
- DE SADE - Milano
- GASOLINE - Milano
- MAZOOM / LE PLAISIR - Desenzano del Garda
- TOYS - Trieste
- MAKKIA - Urbino
- WHITE CLUB - Ancona
- LA FABBRICA - Pescara
- SAPONERIA - Roma
- ALIEN - Roma
- SUPPER CLUB - Roma
- HULALA - Roma
- ATMOSFERA - Catanzaro
- LA RADIOLA - Barcelona (Spain)
- IBIZA SONICA RADIO - Ibiza (Spain)
- DJ FM - Oslo (Norway)
- AGUAS BLANCAS e.p. / presslab records (soon)
- BEAT ME neverdogs remix / caps lock recordings
- PICASSO E.P. / presslab records
- MUSIC PHILOSOPHY / p-house
- AMAKUA / tenax recording
- ANGEL / presslab records - plasticfantastic
- AFTERLIGHT / re-wind
- I WANT TO TRY / ocean trax
- GAMES / botox
- MOLTOBEAT / presslab records - global underground
- ANIMATEK / stella records
- LIGHTS OUT 3 / GLOBAL UNDERGROUND / STEVE LAWLER
- TREND DISCOTEC COMPILATION (agosto 2005) / SATOSHI TOMIIE
- TREND DISCOTEC COMPILATION (luglio 2005) / STEFANO NOFERINI
- BACK TO BACK SESSION vol. 1 / G-PAL
- AREZZO WAVE COMPILATION / RALF
- LA NOCHE ESCABROSA COMPILATION (rin) / PAOLO MARTINI
Facebook Profile: facebook.com/tpaoneneverdogs
...SO THANKS TOMMY AND A BIG KISS TO MARCO!
I'M SORRY THAT YOU ARE BORED IN IBIZA THIS SUMMER.... SHOP